08 April 2013

The G.O.O.D. Plan - Field Manual Edition


The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge  Field Manual Edition is now a reality. The good folks at Island Blue Print Co, in Victoria, BC have once again helped me out with the printing duties.

The new field manual edition is 5.5" x 8.5", compared to the soft cover edition which is 8.5" x 11". The field manual edition will fit the leg cargo pocket of many BDU type cargo pants. 

I am still searching for a publisher to take my book to the next level and bring my book to the world. So, if you are a publisher and you have heard of my book, feel free to contact me and see if we can work out a deal. I will be upfront on what the deal will not include: I will not sign away my rights to this project or any off shoots that may develop. I would like to see the public be able to have the option of an e-Book, a field manual and the soft cover version. My original idea of a Master Planner's Deluxe Binder Edition would be nice, although commercially unlikely. I can accept that.

So, I will continue to try to find a publisher. 

Publishers can make contact at: thegoodplan @ hotmail dot ca

Til next time......if you have a good idea, write it down!!

Mountainman.

1 comment:

  1. I have new pictures of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge, Field Manual Edition at The GOOD Plan Blog. I have a link in my blog list below.

    ReplyDelete